Pin It

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Let the Christmas Music Play!

This year for some reason I am loving all the Christmas music. I am even turning it on while doing house work, driving in the car and relaxing in the evenings. I am usually not interested in Christmas music at all. In years past I have found it annoying and couldn't wait for December 26th so I won't have to hear another Christmas song for 11 months. This year however I wouldn't mind if Christmas music was on for the next 11 months straight. Since my new found love of Christmas music I thought I would make a list of my favorite Christmas songs. Here is my top 10 list. What is your favorite Christmas songs? 

1. O' Holy Night

2. Silent Night

3. White Christmas

4.. All I Want for Christmas is You. 

5. Let it Snow

6. Santa Baby

7. Blue Christmas

8. Last Christmas

9. Hark The Herald Angels Sing 

10. I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment