Pin It

Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Update. Day 8

12 Days of Christmas Update. Day 8



If you want to read all about my 12 days of Christmas with ideas and suggestions here is the link. 





The 12 Days of Christmas is coming to a close soon and I wanted to update about some of the gifts Mr. Fife has received so far.

On the 8th Day of Christmas Mr. Fife got the new Garth Brooks box set with 8 disks inside. Garth Brooks is Mr. Fifes favorite singer of all time. So last night we watched the DVD and I kept looking over at Mr. Fife and loved the smile on his face. He wouldn't let me take any pictures of that smile that melts my heart. It was nice to spend time together since he has been working so much lately and various shifts. We have a date night every week. However between work and going to school full time date night ends up being dinner and home so he can get school work done. 



It is nice to relax watching something we both like and interested in. When we sit down to watch TV that isn't always the case. It is most of the time because Mr. Fife and I like the same kind of shows 80% of the time. However an example of when this isn't the case would be watching 9 straight hours of football on Sunday isn't exactly what I call a good time. Watching The Real Housewives of anything isn't something Mr. Fife will ever agree to do. 

What I do consider a good time is getting ready for Christmas. I really love spending time with family and friends. Everyone is in good spirits unless they have to do last minute Christmas shopping and in that case all sense of the season is gone. Spending holidays with my funny. supportive, caring and wacky family means so much. I cherish these moments. 

I hope you are enjoying the 12 Days of Christmas as much as Mr. Fife. I love seeing him excited every day for the gift. 

Merry Christmas,

Mrs. Fife  

No comments:

Post a Comment