Pin It

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Peach Strawberry Smoothie Recipe

Peach Strawberry Smoothie


Thought I would share the recipe for the smoothie I made for my kids this morning. They loved it and so did I.  

Here are the ingredients I used: 

2 cups of frozen peaches
1 cup of frozen strawberries 
1 cup of non fat vanilla greek yogurt
1 & 1/4 cup of apple juice

Place all ingredients into a blender and put on the smoothie/puree button. If your blender doesn't have that button just blend until all the fruit has been chopped and the smoothie is still thick.  You may want to add a tablespoon 


Here is what I love about smoothies you can add or substitute to suit your fancy. Like next time I may add a banana to this recipe. With this recipe you could use fresh fruit and regular plain yogurt. Greek yogurt isn't for everyone but I like it and I like for the kids to have the extra protein. 









I hope you like the smoothie. Thanks for Stopping by.


Mrs. Fife

No comments:

Post a Comment